Jenna and I hope you are all well. With the change in Covid19 Alert Levels and moving to level 2, Jenna and I discussed our options to ensure we are all safe during our classes. We are continuing to run classes while we are at level 2 this week, but you MUST book in if you plan to attend one of our classes.
Also, please book in at least 1 hour before the start of class. We will not take any bookings later than 1 hour, and if we do not have enough bookings before this time, we will have to cancel the class.
If anything changes over the week with alert levels, we will let you know how this will affect our classes.
Below are links to all our classes for you to book your spot.
IMPORTANT: To reserve a spot in any of our face-to-face classes you must pre-purchase your passes from our website before making your booking on PunchPass. When you purchase a pass, we will activate it on PunchPass and you will then be able to make your booking and reserve your spot.
Our Precautions for Your Safety
Below are the precautions that we will be implement to ensure your safety.
- You must use our PunchPass booking system so we can record your attendance and contact details to assist with contact tracing if required.
- Surfaces and equipment at venues will be regularly cleaned and disinfected where practicable.
- Good personal hygiene practices will be enforced – wash and dry your hands before and after each class. Hand sanitizer will be available, cough into elbow and don’t touch your face. We understand that you will sweat and so you must bring and use a towel when needed.
- Bring a water bottle and make sure that you keep it and any of your other belonging at least 2 meters away from anyone else's belongings.
- Stay home if you’re sick and do not take part in any of our classes if you have flu-like symptoms.
- Each participant will be require to keep a physical distance of 2 metres from other members throughout the entity of the class wherever possible.
- People at high risk of severe illness from COVID-19 (particularly older people and those with existing medical conditions) should not partake in any of our classes.
- If you have friends or family that will be bring you to and from the class they must not enter our venues either before or after our classes.
Take care, stay safe, and we'll look forward to seeing you all in class.
Andy and Jenna